header-photo

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Scenes around Turkey

Several people have commented that they enjoy seeing pictures of Turkey. So this post is just that. Pictures from around the country. Thanks to Robert, Kara, Tanya, and whoever else I need to give credit to for these great pictures! I believe I can only claim one of them!


A footbridge...kinda sketchy!


A rug shop


The library at Ephesus


Some bags for sale


A man on his donkey


Rug Making


Nuts and seeds


Cappadocia


Moving the mountain


A shepherd


Kocatepe Mosque


Whirling Dervishes in Konya


Dried fruit and nut seller


Girl selling all kinds of stuff on the street


Ataturk's Mausoleum

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing these!

Heather said...

Awesome pics! I'd post some photos of Virginia, but I just don't think people would be as interested... :)

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to be there!

I tagged you, because I care....
Find the info. on my blog.

Natalie said...

1smileygirl - it really is a beautiful place. there is so much culture to experience!

wishful - well...virginia is for lovers...and who wants a picture of that?

witty - come on over. i can show you the sites! i'll even take you to a hookah bar where we can choose from 30 different flavors of tobacco to smoke. that's experiencing some culture for sure!