header-photo

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Message in a Bottle

I have been tagged with a meme. What message would I send out if I could send a message in a bottle to the ocean called the internet? Wow. That is a hard one. Do I want to be funny or serious? My gut is to go with funny. Wait...does telling you that make it not so funny? Let me think...



New from AT&T
  • Unlimited state-to-state, in-state, and local toll* bottles directly thrown from any body of water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.**
  • $32.99 monthly plan fee.
  • Your choice of convenient payment options, including online billing.
Don't pass up this opportunity for a cheap and convenient way to connect with those you love.

Ok...so I opted for funny. Here are the rules for completing this meme.

"Mimi Lenox strikes again. You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. What message would you like to send to the universe?

Click here for a blank and then let her know you did. Tag 5 or more people if you feel so inclined. I won't tag anyone this time. Only because I obviously didn't follow the directions exactly. I was supposed to write on the sand or on the bottle using my graphics program on my computer. I don't have a graphics program so I couldn't do that. If you have a graphics program I would love to read your message!

Thanks to CJ for the tag!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used my "paint" program under "accessories" under "programs" under "start" if you use windows. I don't have anything fancy either. If you are using a MAC.... I have no clue.

Natalie said...

witty - yeah...i have a mac. and i don't have a clue how to use most of it! i bought it when we were in the states at christmas time, and have yet to figure it out. i guess i could read the manual and try, but i have so much else i would rather do. i just need someone to just show me how to use the programs! i'm a quick learner. i can be taught. i'm just not a self-teacher. lazy...that's what you call it!