header-photo

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Anna Grace strikes again.

Tonight while dumping the pictures from my camera to my computer I came across these pictures. Anna Grace is always walking around with my camera as many of you have seen from her videos here and here. She takes random pictures of random things that I am constantly deleting off my camera. Then today I found these. I have no idea what she was doing. Not a clue. At least she didn't make me lay down in one of the pictures. I'm still not sure how I managed to escape that since I am usually her favorite subject to shoot.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were they playing 5 Little Monkeys? :o)

Anonymous said...

Looks like she was counting and documenting the process... LOL

Abbie has the Fisher Price camera. It holds 60 pics and is my favorite thing to look at, however I have has to delete several pictures of my ass up close... LOL

Natalie said...

cathy - well later i discovered a video where she was talking about jumping over the "children" trying not to step on them. she pretty much never needs to babysit real kids. no telling what she would make them do!

witty - i know. believe me there have been some ugly pictures and videos taken of me with my own camera. i usually don't realize how many she has taken until i dump them on the computer. i'm just thankful that i have a chance to get rid of them before anyone else sees them!