header-photo

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Will

During my Zomig induced high last night this is the conversation that took place between me and Will.

Me: Will, you want to help me unload the dishwasher?

Will: No, I did it last time, and I helped Jacob the time before that. It's Erica's turn.

Me: But, she's doing something. You're just sitting here looking at me.

Will: Well, I was going to do something.

Me: Oh. (laying my head on the table so the room will stop spinning and not really caring if the dishwasher gets unloaded or not)

About a minute later...

Will: (who has not left the room to go do anything) What will you give me if I help you?

Me: A big kiss

Will: How about a hug?

Me: You would rather have a hug than a kiss?

Will: Yes

Me: How about both?

Will: Ok, but you have to help me.

I knew he could never leave. That boy loves his mama.

No comments: