header-photo

Sunday, October 14, 2007

My muse

I mentioned back in September that I had writer's block. I felt completely full, but nothing would come out. I hoped going to France would be a cure for the way I felt. Based on the fact that I have posted 15 times in the last week I guess I'm cured. And I am still craving the feeling that writing gives me. Even the posts that were just pictures with very few words brought me relief. I had hoped to find my muse in France, and now that it is back it is out of control. I can't stop writing. Not everything I've written has been written on this blog. Some of my thoughts weren't share-worthy. So, just to warn you, I will probably be posting at least once a day for the next several days. No pressure to read it all. It's mainly for me. I need it.

No comments: