header-photo

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Breakfast, anyone?

Yesterday Brian and I met some friends at a local restaurant for breakfast. We usually do lunch with them, but this time we decided to be different. The bottomless tea was the draw for them. Brian was wishing for the bottomless coffee like they have at ihop! I hadn't had a diet coke in 7 days so drinking the tea made me a little nervous. I didn't want to start the whole caffiene thing again. I was good and only drank one cup...which they thought was a little strange, but I didn't worry about it too much...more for them!


Steve is Australian and his wife, Meryam, is Turkish.


We were laughing about something, but I don't remember what. It took several pictures to get a good one!


Of course I had to take a picture of our breakfast. This plate of food cost 9 lira which is about $8. I would have loved to have had ihop as well....some yummy grits with butter, real ham, and biscuits...yum...and it wouldn't have cost that much either!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time you see Steve and Meryam tell them hi from Gina and I if they remember us.

Billy G