header-photo

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Yesterday

What? Is it really possible that I didn't write a post yesterday? What was I thinking? I had all kinds of stuff to write about I'm sure.

First, let me just say that my super-cool friend Kristina called yesterday. Made my day! And now I am even more excited about going back to the states for Christmas...party!

Next, I should inform you that I am making a list of things I want to do. A life wish list of sorts...things I've always wanted to do but couldn't because I was at home with small children and things I've recently decided sound interesting. Don't be surprised if you see me doing something that may seem out of character for me....I promise it isn't if you know me...and it's been brewing a long time!

Finally...wait...hmmmm...there should be a finally...
Oh, I have had diet coke once since I quit...and I drank a full liter bottle myself. And it was really yummy, but that was last Friday and I haven't had anymore since then. Ok...glad to get that off my chest!

No comments: