Ok...I know I said that I didn't have anything to say, but I can't stand that I haven't posted anything in two days. It bothers me greatly. So here is something I've thought about posting for a few days.
Recently I've decided to make my blog public. I had it listed as private, because I wasn't sure what I thought of random people looking at my blog. But since I am often that random person looking at the blog's of people I don't know I decided to go for it. Now that my blog is public domain I get all kinds of hits on it from places all over the world. In the last 5 days I decided to write down the google search words used to find my blog. Here is the list...
1. Turkey facts for kids/pictures - I'm sure they were looking for thanksgiving turkeys...not the country!
2. Vietnamese ex votos - the only vietnamese thing I have on my blog is food that my friend Liz made one day...and I have no idea what "ex votos" means.
3. Oui wee - I can't even imagine why someone would search for that, but hey...I used those words in my post about our new wii!
4. Konkus in the bonkus - which is backwards but still funny...I said bonkus in the konkus was my favorite way to say I felt crazy.
5. Ramadan drummer - yep...talked about him.
6. simitci - yep...the seller of simits...recent post.
And I'm sure there will be many more in the days to come. I love that. Who knew I would have so much fun reading what people are searching for?