header-photo

Saturday, November 03, 2007

True Story

This morning Anna Grace surprised me when she yelled these words..."MOM, The cat just peed in the toilet!" What? She, Anna Grace, walked in the bathroom to brush her teeth and discovered the cat sitting on the toilet seat. I have noticed the cat sitting on the toilet seat quite a bit lately, but I never really thought about why she was sitting there. I never went in to investigate. Well, Anna Grace happened to walk in while Pugly was actually peeing. Her screaming when she realized what was going on caused Pugly to jump off the toilet and run out of the bathroom. I went in and yes...the toilet had been peed in. The funny thing is that I've noticed pee in the toilet several times and wondered who wasn't flushing well enough. The water wasn't tinted enough for it to be a human bladder's worth of pee. I honestly thought someone was flushing the toilet, but not making sure that it was flushed all the way...which can happen here with the way the toilets flush. But it was happening more and more which seemed strange. Why would someone would all of a sudden not flush well? I guess since the litter box is on the balcony and the balcony door has been closed more often since the weather has been cooler Pugly decided to take care of things herself. Now if she would just poop in the toilet and teach Daisy (the other cat) to do the same I could get rid of that litter box!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That is amazing!! If you could figure out how to train cats to do such things .. you would have a multi-million dollar business!! So funny!!

~Tammy

Kerri said...

WHOA! i'm freaking out! have you seen "meet the fockers" with ben stiller? if not, go rent it. their cat does the same thing and it's one of the things that makes their family look crazy. ha!

becky marshall said...

that's hilarious. you have to post a picture.

Natalie said...

I would love to post a picture. This morning Will and Anna Grace were in the bathroom brushing their teeth, and the cat walked in and used the toilet. I couldn't get my camera quick enough! Hmmm...how to do this...