header-photo

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007...post #2

I posted a picture of the people of Thanksgiving...now it's time for the food. You knew there would be food, right? I can't not take pictures of food. It goes against everything in me...

The table before we ate...turkey, ham, deviled eggs, corn, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, cornbread dressing, regular bread dressing, mashed potatoes, strawberry jello salad, regular green beans, and rolls.
Shawn carving the turkey.

The adults enjoying the meal. The kids ate fast and went out to play...ahhh...quiet...mostly.
One of the most enjoyed things of the day...Dr. Pepper! The Land's managed to get a case to share with those of us who ate our meal at their house! YUM!
Then back to our house for desserts which consisted of two pumpkin pies, two pecan pies, a Kentucky derby pie, apple cake, oatmeal raisin spice cookies, pumpkin banana bread, and pumpkin shaped candy corn.

1 comment:

maris said...

I just can't believe I missed it:( It seems like you had great time. I am a little jealous and desperately in need of some pumpkin pie.
love y'all:)