header-photo

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Crazy

There are times lately that I've felt like I am going crazy...too much running through my head. So to make light of the situation I decided to look up other ways to say that. Here's what I found.

head case, whacko city, unglued, have a loose screw, loose in the upper story, schizzed-out, flippo, nobody's home, one sandwich short of a picnic, belt doesn't go through all the loops, don't have both oars in the water, out of my tree, totally baked, in the ozone, over the edge, crackers, off my rocker, missing a few marbles, bats in the belfry, not playing with a full deck, off the wall, off my hinges, cuckoo, not all there, round the bend, bonzo, mad as a hatter, squirrelly, cutting out paper dolls, leak in the think tank, yo-yo, crazy as a coot, off the trolley, mad as a March hare, dotty, snakes in my head, nutsy, out of my gourd, flipped my lid, snapped, sickie, gaga, daffydill, bughouse, missing a few buttons, touched in the head, banana pie, out to lunch, loose in the bean, and my personal favorite...bonkus in the konkus.

3 comments:

Gina said...

How about "a few fries short of a happy meal"....

becky marshall said...

or "didn't fall off the same watermelon truck as everybody else"?

Amy said...

elevater doesn't go to the top floor