header-photo

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Awwww!!!!

When I was in the states for my grandmother's funeral in April, I spent some time at my great Aunt Laverne's house. While I was there I took this little video of Aunt Laverne telling me what we were eating for lunch. I was reminded of this video yesterday when Aunt Laverne called me! She made a phone call all the way over to Turkey! Now we do have a Houston telephone number so it wasn't like she was dishing out the big bucks, but still...she thought to call me even though she knows I live on the other side of the world from her!
I love me some Aunt Laverne!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

The Over-Thinker said...

Oh I love Aunt Laverne--her accent is fabulous!

Natalie said...

over-thinker - i know. i loved every second i was with her! as sweet as she can be!