header-photo

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Happy Birthday, Will!

Yesterday was Will's 12th birthday. I can't believe he's that old. We are planning a party for him on Saturday, but he requested that I make a white cake with a blue star (Dallas Cowboy fan that he is) for yesterday. He wanted me to bring it up to the school during snack time to share with his class. Ok...not too hard.


The cake...I must say it looked much nicer before being covered with foil and transported to the school. Oh well, it still tasted good!


Being nice and letting his mother take his picture. When he turned 3 he cried when we took his picture and sang happy birthday. He hated all the attention! Now I just get a smirk...much better.


Yes, poor kid, he is the shortest 12 year old in the class. Actually a couple of these kids are only 11, and the kid on the far right is only 10. At least Will's got a good sense of humor. Being known as the short kid is one thing, but being known as the funny one is better!


The girls. I tried to get Will to stand with them, but they all squealed about that...and when I say all I mean the boys, too. Good grief...maybe when he's 13 being surrounded by girls will be more appealing.

No comments: