header-photo

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spring Break

This week the kids are on spring break. Erica is going to a retreat, and we thought we would just hang out in Istanbul for a few days after we drop her off. A couple of days ago some friends from Istanbul called and wanted to know if we were interested in going to Bulgaria with them over spring break. They have 7 kids and 3 of them are going to the retreat. I guess they thought they might be bored for a week without all of their kids so they invited us along. So now Brian and I, plus Will, Jacob, and Anna Grace, will be going to Bulgaria with this family. There will be 11 of us in a car that holds 13. Should be fun.

I mentioned not sleeping well a couple of posts ago. Well last night I was able to go to bed at 9:05. Since it was a Friday night the kids wanted to stay up late so I set them up with a movie and instructions to go to bed when it was over. (Brian was at the internet cafe playing video games with some friends.) I told the kids that I didn't want them to wake me up for anything that didn't involved blood or vomit. I have also been fighting a cold for a few days so I took some Nyquil which helped! It was a great night's sleep!

I'm not sure if we will have internet access while we are out of town so this may be the last blog for a few days. Hopefully I'll come back with some good pictures and stories to tell.

No comments: