header-photo

Monday, March 26, 2007

More Candy

Since the candy bar pictures were such a hit I decided to show you a few more. My kids think it's great because they get to have them for a snack. They did ask me why I only bought one of each kind though!


Dido - basically a KitKat
Albeni - a Twix...but a little bigger
Rodeo - a Snickers


Coco Star - Mounds
Luna - wafer cookie surrounded by caramel coated with chocolate and crispy rice
Rocky - crispy rice with peanut and raisins covered with chocolate


Metro - Milky Way
hobby - chocolate and hazelnut cream covered with chocolate
Piko - crispy rice with raisins and some other dried fruit covered with chocolate


Cokomilk - 3 Muskateers
Tonus - a Snickers with hazelnuts instead of peanuts...I think

Now many of you may be asking how I know what all of these taste like. Did I actually taste them all to be able to describe them to you? Of course not. Most of these we have had at some time or another while we have been in Turkey, but there were a few that were new to me. I read the wrappers on those to make sure I knew what I was talking about. I have never tasted a Tonus, Rocky, Luna, or hobby. Anna Grace tasted the Piko today and after one bite didn't want the rest. I took a bite and agreed with her...it was terrible. Jacob ate the rest and said he thought it was good. I was able to eat one of the candy bars this time...the Coco Star....yummy! And I hid the Cokomilk so I could have it tomorrow!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I'll take 3 Cocostars, 2 Rodeos, and a Dido! (but you can keep anything with raisins in it!)

Don't think we have any candybars in the states with raisins in it...I know they sell chocolate-covered raisins, but not sure about any candy bars! I do like the hazelnuts though! Might have to try a Tonus while I'm there!