header-photo

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Writing

As I thought about writing again I decided to look back at some of the things I have written in the past. Some of them were funny and some...interesting. I thought I would share one that I wrote in November of 2003. It is serious with a twist. Enjoy!

Restoration

I know it seems like an aggravation
Moments of joy then desperation
Trying to feel good with determination
Usually results in complete frustration

We need to accept our limitations
And take our lives off of acceleration
Stop looking within for explanations
And let God be our eyes' fixation

He is working on our renovation
A total heart transplantation
When we let Him be our inspiration
We have no need for compensation

He works throughout His whole creation
Changing lives through situations
Sometimes sickness or deprivation
Helps us desire Him to saturation

And now for the end of this elaboration
Draw near to God - gravitation
And make this your daily proclamation
God is good and He's my salvation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was great! I loved it.