header-photo

Thursday, March 08, 2007

You Tube

I just had to announce to everyone that the internet video provider You Tube has now been banned in Turkey! I can't believe it. Evidently someone put a video or two or three on You Tube that had anti-Turkish comments so now we can't see anything. I heard it was something about the Greeks invading Turkey but that might not be true! I even tried to go to a friend's blog that had a You Tube video on it, and there was a nice blank square where the video used to be. When I tried to access the You Tube site this is the message I got...

Access to www.youtube.com site has been suspended in accordance with decision no: 2007/384 dated 06.03.2007 of Istanbul First Criminal Peace Court.

I guess that means no more funny videos for us! My kids will be disappointed!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Does that mean you won't be able to post anymore videos on here? I sure hope not.

Natalie said...

I think my videos are fine. I use dropshots so it shouldn't be a problem. I just need to take some videos...