header-photo

Sunday, January 20, 2008

What time is it?

It's asure time! I know...I've posted about asure before. But, when someone delivers a bowl of freshly made piping hot asure to my door I just can't help but tell you about it. And I know that I have quite a few more blog readers/fans (can I say that? that I have fans? hmmm...) than last year so I will post again. This time we only received one bowl, and I must admit it was the best I've ever had. I'm still not a big fan, but I at least tasted it. Here is last year's asure post so you can compare pictures, and so that I don't have to explain asure to those of you who are new since then!



2 comments:

Crystal DeLong said...

Asure time is my favorite! I absolutely love Asure. They have instant packets at Makro. I'm not brave enough to make it from scratch, seems too complicated, I did look up the receipe. I'm jealous you got the fresh homemade kind.

Amy said...

Looks like... looks gross to me.