header-photo

Thursday, January 10, 2008

1998


Look closely at this picture from 1998. My dad is the second man from the left. Do you recognize the man standing next to my dad on the end? It was almost 10 years ago. This man is Dick Cheney.

While in America I saw this picture on my dad's bookshelf in his office. I had seen it before, but I never really thought that much about it. He asked me if I knew who it was. I didn't. When he told me I had a brief recollection of hearing that he had been hunting with Dick Cheney and others, but I didn't realize it was documented with picture evidence.

Side note...Dad also beat him in a game of pool, went hunting with him afterwards and lived to tell about it. Of course I don't really think Dick Cheney shot the guy he was hunting with several years ago on purpose. Just thought it was funny that Dad had been hunting with him before he became our VP.

1 comment:

Gina said...

That's hilarious. I'm glad your Dad survived that hunting trip. =)