header-photo

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Something I couldn't resist...

While blog wandering yesterday, I found a cool way to answer life's questions on fringes blog. (I will be interviewing fringes in an upcoming blog post so stay tuned for that!)

Here’s how it works:

1. Put your iTunes on Shuffle

2. For each question, hit the next button to get your answer to the question

3. Write down that song name as your answer no matter what comes up in shuffle

Here are our answers:

How would you best describe your personality?

Me: "Isn't that Everything" by Danielle Peck

Brian's answer (because he said "do me"): "Above All" by Rebecca St. James

If someone says it’s okay, you say:

Me: "The Trouble with Love Is" by Kelly Clarkson

B: "I Come With Love" by Harry Connick Jr.

What do you like in a guy or girl?

Me: "Sunglasses at Night" by Corey Hart

B: "Like a Child" by Jars of Clay

How do you feel today?

Me: "Keep Movin'" by Grits

B: "Dive" by dc Talk

What is your life’s purpose?

Me: "Mama" by Third Day

B: "I'll Take Care of You" by the Dixie Chicks

What is your motto?

Me: "World on Fire" by Sarah McLachlan

B: "Missionary Man" by the Eurythmics (seriously was the answer!)

What do your friends think of you?

Me: "Now" by SheDaisy

B: "I Need You" by Jars of Clay

What do you think of your friends?

Me: "You've Got It (The Right Stuff)" by New Kids on the Block

B: "Blame it on the Boogie" by The Jacksons

What do your parents think of you?

Me: "A Girl's Gotta Do What a Girl's Gotta Do" by Mindy McCready

B: "Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus

What do you think of your parents?

Me: "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson

B: "Rock this Town" by Stray Cats

What do you think about very often?

Me: "Breathe" by Rebecca St. James

B: "Breakdown" by Jack Johnson

What do you think of your best friend?

Me: "Roam" by the B52's

B: "I Know You Won't" by Carrie Underwood

What do you think of the person you love?

Me: "When I Think About Cheatin'" by Gretchen Wilson (really...it's what came up...)

B: "When We Were Still in Love" by Trisha Yearwood

What is your life’s story?

Me: "Repent" by SheDaisy

B: "Stay for A While" by Amy Grant

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Me: "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker, Jr.

B: "History Maker" by Delirious (we cheated on this one because Jingle Bells was the original answer and we decided no Christmas songs so we clicked again)

What do you think when you see the person you love?

Me: "When You Walk in the Room" by Pam Tillis

B: "The More Boys I Meet" by Carrie Underwood

What is your hobby/interest?

Me: "I Will Remember You" by Amy Grant

B: "Verge of a Miracle" by Rich Mullins

What will they play at your funeral?

Me: "Too Late Medley" by Amy Grant

B: "Least Complicated" by Indigo Girls

What is your biggest secret?

Me: "Walk Away" by Kelly Clarkson

B: "Rain" by The Wreckers

It’s not officially a meme, but if you are feeling it, go for it. If you don’t have iTunes or some other digital music library, throw in your favorite mix tape and have at it. Come back and give me the link to your post in comments.

(oh...and i seem to have an overabundance of Rich Mullins, Rebecca St. James, Delirious, and several other groups on my itunes. this is because we purchased a used nano from a friend and it was filled with these songs. somehow in the synching of the ipods and nanos they were copied to my itunes list. i didn't do it. if it had just been my songs these would not have been options for my list. i'm just saying.) (ok...so i've now edited my post to not include any songs that i myself did not add to my itunes...because i wanted a true reflection of what my choices were. I just clicked until a song came up that was officially 'mine'. this is what happens when you have several people using the same itunes list. yeah...so i am anal...)

2 comments:

Gina said...

My answers:
http://www.xanga.com/mommaGrady

fringes said...

Hey! Very cool for stealing this post. Anybody who has "Blame It On The Boogie" in her library is way okay by me.