header-photo

Sunday, January 27, 2008

From Anna Grace

This is Anna Grace. I am 8 years old. I have a best friend named Abby. She is very nice. I also have a best friend named Konnar. He is very nice, too. I have 17 people in my class. There's this girl who lives right under me named Mollie. She is very nice, too too. I love my family. And Daddy is being really weird. He is saying, "she loves her family. she loves her family." It's getting very annoying. I have a brother named Will and another brother named Jacob. I have a sister named Erica. My mom's name is Mommy. My dad's name is Daddy. I have two cats named Daisy and Pugly. They are very nice cats. Except Pugly scraped my ear. And it bled. A few days ago I had strep throat. My mom is typing this, not me. We're watching The Incredible Hulk.

No comments: