header-photo

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Dixon

Our friends, Murat and Nese work at an embroidery kiosk in the local mall.  We went to visit them the other night and they had made hats for us!  We were so excited.  Here is our family picture.  (I have no idea why this is all underlined.  I am using my new computer and can't figure out what I am doing.  I just started typing and this is what showed up.)


Brian and Murat.  (What happened?  Where did the underlines go?)

Enjoying a Starbucks coffee and snacks.

Deniz and his mom, Nese


A close up of the hat.  

FYI - if you are ever in the need of hats or t-shirts with embroidery on them visit our friends Murat and Nese.  They are Turks who won the green card lottery so they took the chance and came to America to live.  They know English really well so no worries there.  They operate an embroidery kiosk in Willowbrook Mall in Northwest Houston.  They would love to help you and be your friend!

PS...please be patient with my blogging efforts over the next week or so.  This new computer is great, but it is kicking my tail on some things.  I can't figure out how to move the pictures around on the blog to put them where I want them.  On my old computer I would just drag them where I wanted to put them.  That doesn't seem to work anymore.  Hmmmmm...and the underlined text at the top of this blog.  I have no idea how to change it.  Believe me I have looked.  I can bold it or make it in italics, but i see no options for underlining or un-underlining. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Will picks the pink hat, eh...?