Lately I've been thinking a lot about top 5's. You know...the top 5 things on a particular list. Today I thought I would share a few of my top 5's with you. Aren't you the lucky ones?
Top 5 favorite children's books read in the last few years.
1. The Thief by Megan Whalen
2. The Giver by Lois Lowry
3. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
4. Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo
5. To Be a Slave by Julius Lester
Top 5 selfish things I would spend money on if money was no object.
1. a private tropical island
2. a house in the mountains
3. a private chef who cooked mostly vegetarian meals
4. a yacht...just a small one
5. a cute bookstore
Top 5 favorite meals leftover
2. chicken spaghetti
3. spicy beef
4. chicken and dumplings
5. anything chinese
Any top 5 questions out there? Ask away.