header-photo

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Random Thoughts

I was looking at my blog today and noticed a few things. Brian thought they were boring things that nobody would care about. But I care. So I thought I would share what I learned.

1. I started my blog on Feb. 4, 2006. I have been a blogger for a year! Wow. I actually couldn't remember when I started it, but it seems like more than a year ago.

2. I had 48 posts in 2006. Considering I didn't post any in January that basically means about a post a week. Not too shabby!

3. I have had 28 posts so far in 2007. What am I doing? I need to get out more!

Other things I have noticed today.

1. It is Feb. 24. We have been back in Turkey for one month. Seems like longer.

2. I haven't missed Pappadeauxs at all since I have been back. I wonder when it will hit me.

3. The weight I gained in America isn't going to go away just because I'm back in Turkey. I tried to convince myself that it would just fall off once we got back, but that isn't happening. Time to get busy!

No comments: