header-photo

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Open Thursday

Today we are packing the family up and headed out for an overnight camping trip. We are going to this place. We've been there twice before, but for some reason I never had my camera. I wanted pictures and have managed to whine about wanting to go back enough that Brian has finally given in. Brian doesn't mind camping so much. We went some when we lived in the states. He just doesn't like camping in the summer. In the heat. In the humidity. This place is up in the mountains so hopefully it won't be too hot...or humid. So I am calling this day...Open Thursday. Share what you want in the comments. Have a discussion amongst yourselves. I am turning off comment moderation so that they can publish all on their own. Please don't disappoint me. When I get back on Friday I want to see that people had fun in my comment section. Clean, wholesome fun. (Don't you just love when I throw that in there?)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to have clean, wholesome fun.... {evil laugh}...

Have fun! YOU know I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Glad I did not need to come to Turkey to have a chat with Brian about taking you... lol

Lost In Splendor said...

Have Fun!!!!

HeyJoe said...

Clean, wholesome fun? @%#* that.

Don't delete this.

And have fun.

LiteralDan said...

Clean and wholesome? Well, where's the challenge in that?

Real Houseplants said...

Does clean and wholesome involve wheat and clorox? Because if it does I can't play due to the gluten allergy and I've given up bleach to save the environment (single-handedly). Now, if we could have wholesome and clean fun with potato starches and a baking soda/vinegar combination-then, I'm in!

Anonymous said...

Clean and wholesome fun. Hmm.... nope, sorry, I'm blanking!

Just got caught up from being away. Glad to see that reviewer hasn't slowed down your're blogging. Have a good camping trip!

Your Pal Pinki said...

I linked your toothpaste post. I wish I was going camping so I could use my all terrain shoes and go hiking. Maybe I'll have some good clean fun and go hiking downtown. Have funnnnn!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dang... you have a bunch of "can't do clean and wholesome" readers...

Are we attracted to your blog, because we secretly hope you can teach us?

How does one have "clean and wholesome" fun? Isn't that like an oxymoron?

Natalie said...

charlie girl - wait...didn't we have clean and wholesome fun when we were together in the states? i don't know...my mind is a little fuzzy...i can't remember.

sparkliesunshine - thanks!

heyjoe - oh dear. well...that was cleaner than it could have been.

literaldan - seems like with this crowd having clean and wholesome fun is more of a challenge than i thought!

arizona albino - you said potato i say potahto...it's all good. way to save the environment. someone needed to do it!

citizen of the world - your vacation looked fabulous! i especially loved the mclobster...i thought for sure it was a joke!

pinki - i saw the link! thanks! hiking downtown was probably cleaner than hiking where we were! it was fun!

charlie girl - i know...where did they all come from? i should send everyone some signal toothpaste...that's clean...and wholesome?!? maybe it will help!