header-photo

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Movie Night 1, 2, and 3!

Well, I finally watched The Devil Wears Prada. You know they only mention the word Prada once in the whole movie. I've seen the movie three times now. Once with a friend, once with Erica, and once with Brian after he returned from his trip. It was good. I wonder if the fashion world is really like that. Some of my favorite lines from the movie...The details of your incompetence do not interest me... I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight...By all means, move at a glacial pace, you know how much that thrills me...Is there some reason my coffee isn't here yet...did she die or something?... I'm on this new diet where I don't eat anything and when I feel like I'm about to faint, I eat a cube of cheese...And the "hire the smart, fat girl" one. That's all.

No comments: