header-photo

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Awwww...I love that movie!

Brian has been out of town for the past few nights so I have been watching movies in the evenings after the kids are in bed. So far I've watched A Walk to Remember...you're right, Amy, I love this movie and should have included it on my movie meme post..., Fried Green Tomatoes, and Pure Country...yes, the George Strait movie...so what?...although not a classic it is a feel good movie and it made me feel good...so there. Now I am sitting here in front of my movie collection trying to decide what it's going to be tonight. I keep looking at the movie The Devil Wears Prada. I own this movie, but I've never seen it. It was recommended to me by a friend so I bought it. I look at it and then put it back because there is something about a good old familiar story that I love. There are few movies that I like to watch over and over. Some movies I own I've only watched once. They were good but not something I care to see again. There are some movies that I wish I owned, because I want to see them again. I remember liking them, but I can't remember how much. Are they so good that I would watch them over and over? Like Beaches. I know...some people think this is cheesy. I liked the movie when I saw it in the theater years ago. (Yes, Mentanna...I thought it was good...M&M?) I have even seen it at least once since then. But, it's probably been 10 years since I saw it. Was it as good as I remembered? I would like to see it again to find out. And what about Far and Away? Was this a good movie? And Sliding Doors...only saw it once, but was interested throughout the whole thing. Is this worth buying? And of course there are several movies that I have never seen which sound interesting. Chocolat, Bridget Jones' Diary, Because I Said So, Music and Lyrics, and others. I never saw the first two listed, because I heard they had questionable content. But, they are listed on all the great movie lists. That makes me reconsider my original thoughts about not seeing them. And I never had a chance to see the last two in theaters but would love to rent them to see what I think. And now...my decision for my movie watching enjoyment for the evening is...nothing. I started this blog an hour and a half ago and I have been on the phone and doing numerous other things at the same time as typing so I no longer have time for a movie. Oh well.

No comments: