header-photo

Thursday, September 06, 2007

New toy

I have been using an MP3 player for several years now and decided to upgrade to the bigger and better iPod for my birthday. I looked at them online and chose a video iPod so that I could also watch movies on those long bus rides I have to take occassionally. I ordered it, and it was brought to me at the beginning of August. Let me just say I have thoroughly enjoyed it! I was able to put all the music I own on it. That's nice since my MP3 player only held 75 songs. I have also purchased two movies from iTunes to add to my listening/watching enjoyment. Last week I started listening to Rascal Flatts. They have some great music! A couple of days ago I added the 80's compilation cd I own as well as some purchased 80's hits. Oh my...takes me back. There were some good songs in the 80's! Let's reminisce...

Tell me how am I supposed to live without you? Now that I've been loving you so long?
Lying beside you, here in the dark, feeling your heart beat with mine...
Don't you want me baby? Don't you want me ohhhh oh...
Lost in love and I don't know much...
We're gonna rock down to Electric Avenue. and then we'll take it higher...
Our house in the middle of our street...our house in the middle of our...
How can I forget you girl when there's always something there to remind me...
Don't turn around...uh oh...Der Kommissar's in town...uh oh...
I wear my sunglasses at night so I can, so I can watch you weave and breathe your story lines...
Everytime I think of you, I always catch my breath...
Baby your all that I want when your lying here in my arms. I'm finding it hard to believe we're in Heaven...
Cool it now...you've got to cool it now...watch out before you lose control.
She's got it. Yeah, baby she's got it. I'm your venus. I'm your fire at your desire.
My honey my baby don't put my love upon no shelf. She said don't give me no lines and keep your hands to yourself.
We're not gonna take it. oh no we're not gonna take it anymore...
Owner of a Lonely heart...much better than an owner of a broken heart.
I'm so excited...I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

Ahhh....the memories...

2 comments:

Gina said...

WOWZA!! An 80s fan!! You're a woman after my own heart! Probably 98% of my music collection is 80s music!
I can just about tell you of a memory from every 80s song I own. I have a MP3 player but mine is a "Zune". I love it! No more toting around all those CDs!! I can watch movies on mine as well, but I don't have any on there yet. "..'I've been waiting for a girl like you'...now that the boys of summer are gone'..." HA!!!

Sharon said...

You made me laugh out loud. Oddly enough, I watched Footloose today with Alyssa--not near as good as I remember but the music is great. Make sure you watch "Music and Lyrics"--another movie with 80's flashbacks you'll love.