header-photo

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Camping

I am in a camping mood. I get in these moods every once in awhile. I want to go somewhere pretty and enjoy being outside. We don't actually own any camping gear anymore. We had quite a bit of stuff before we moved to Turkey. Most of it we gave away before we left. We acquired quite a bit of stuff while we were in Turkey. All of that we sold before we came back. So now we are back at square one with nothing. I'm sure my family has everything we need for a successful camping trip. I just need to call around and see who has what I guess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to have camping moods - now it's more "stay in a cabin" mood!

Kayseri Protestan Kilisesi said...

awww-i'm in that mood right now too! we were at the mosses the other day and I told them we should go camping this summer. They were so excited because they will get to use their new huge tent and they were telling me all about it and then I realized I had slept in that tent several times!! miss you guys...

Joe @ IrrationalDad said...

I LOVE camping.... although I've only been once. We're hoping to introduce Tyler to it next spring, but we'll see what happens.

Natalie said...

citizen of the world - we have reservations in june! in a tent! i can't wait!

abby - it will be fun to camp with the mosses! i'm sure there will be all kinds of activity!

joe - start them young i say. especially once they are walking. crawling babies are harder with all the dirt and stuff! tyler will love it i'm sure!