header-photo

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Some dates...finally!

Well, it's official. We finally received our passports today and now have tickets to head back to Turkey. We fly out on January 24 at noon, Texas time and arrive in Ankara on January 25 at 2pm Turkey time (6am Texas time). We are happy to have something to work towards. I was tired of living in limbo...knowing we were headed back but not having any specific dates! The kids will have 3 days of life before they have to start back to school. Hopefully it will be enough time to get over jet-lag! At this point they don't have a choice. Thanks to everyone who has been thinking about us during this time. We really appreciate it! Now think about how we can get all the stuff we are planning on taking back into our suitcases! That may take a miracle!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Wow, hard to believe it's already time for you guys to go back, but maybe Billy & I will get to visit again with your family this year, just in a different country!!

hana said...

YAY!!! i'm so excited to know you guys will be here soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i actually thought you were back last night because i thought i saw your lights on. guess i was wrong. see you very soon.
liz

Mentanna said...

you are flying through marseille on your way back, right?

Lee Brady said...

Jacob, we will really miss you in 3rd grade choir! I was hoping you'd be back this week but I know you all are glad to finally have your passports and tickets. I would love it if you would write our class sometime. You have brightened my life this year..."Mrs Lee"

Amy said...

I am so sad that I didn't get the chance to say a proper goodbye! Even though we didn't spend tons of time together while y'all were here, I am VERY sad to read that you are leaving today. VERY SAD! On the verge of tears sad... Your faithfulness is inspiring. I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Amy