header-photo

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Clarification

While we were in the states several people mentioned that they enjoyed reading our blog and getting our updates. This made me feel a little guilty because it has been a while since I have sent an email update! After starting this blog about a year ago I have sent very few updates thinking that this blog could serve that purpose. But, I am realizing that for security reasons I am not really updating anyone on our work in the blog...just on our life. So I have decided to start anew with the emailed updates. What does this mean? If you currently received emails from us (blog updated, personal, or whatever) you will automatically be put on the update distribution list. If you check this blog because you got this site from a friend, off of a "remember us" picture card, or some other way and would like to receive email updates on our work please send me your email address so I can add you to the list. And finally, for those who get emails from us but don't want updates, email me and let me know and I will take you off the list. Hopefully that covers everyone! Expect the first update email in a week or so. We are just getting started and still trying to recover from jetlag!

Blog = life, funny stories, my crazy thoughts
Email updates = work related stories and requests

Email me at natalie@dixonchronicles.com or leave a comment on this site and I will take care of you. I will delete all comments that have personal information such as email addresses as soon as I add your address to my address book.

No comments: