header-photo

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

From Anna Grace

As you know Sunday was Mother's Day. I wasn't feeling great so I didn't go to church and I didn't have any special lunch requests. Anna Grace also stayed home from church so we just hung out. I said something about it being mother's day and she went to her room to get me the gift she made for me at school. I couldn't help but smile...well giggle...when I got it unwrapped and saw what it was. There was a cute purple bag and a picture of her holding a bouquet of flowers. I asked her if the letters written on the bottom of the bag stood for "From Anna Grace" and she said yes. I did take it out later that day but it may be one of those gifts that doesn't make it to America. I'm not sure I would be seen out with it there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! :) KJ

Johnson Journal said...

that is so great! Kids are so funny! you might not take it back to the states but you have to keep it! it just makes me laugh! Elizabeth

Mentanna said...

fyi, it could get lost in translation in england too. there is means a cigarette. crazy kids.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the kid made items!