header-photo

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

life

I've had several emails and comments from people wondering where I am. I'm still here...just really busy. There's a lot going on. I'm not quite comfortable talking about most of it here though. So for the time being...until I get things sorted out...I probably won't be blogging much. I always promised to let you guys know if and when I decided to stop blogging altogether. That is not the plan as of now. If it comes to that I'll be sure to tell you. Thanks for being such faithful readers.

4 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

Hope things are going ok! It's always sad when one of my fav blogs closes up shop. I know there is stuff going on in their lives and I'm always concerned that they are ok. Yup, me. The stranger who is concerned about people who live gosh-knows-where. As if I don't have enough to worry about in my life!
Anyways, hope you make it through whatever you are dealing with.

becky marshall said...

maybe you just need a blog vacation...

Joe @ IrrationalDad said...

Hope things work out for you, Nat. I've missed you here and on Twitter. Your readers are here if you need an outlet.

Momo Fali said...

I hope that everything is okay. Take as long as you need. We'll still be here.