header-photo

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Life in the USA


Look at this yummy cake! Will's birthday was December 5, and this was the cake he requested. My thoughts...I could make this in Turkey sometime! Yea! Add this to my "American things I can do in Turkey" list!


Two 4packs of Bubba teeth and what a sight we are! I wonder what our host culture would think of these things!


Driving home from a Thanksgiving camping trip in my parent's RV. These things are incredible. You can do so much while you are driving down the road. I sat there and ate a snack then went to the bathroom and washed my hands. All while my dad was driving. Amazing!


Sitting around the campfire singing Christmas songs. It was a wonderful time with family.

I love America! We have been in the states for almost 6 months. I can't believe it! The time here has been really good. We have enjoyed spending time with family and friends and just being able to relax. These pictures are a glimpse of us relaxing in the good ole USofA!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Um..Brian looks completely natural in those teeth...HA!!

Anonymous said...

Love the bubba teeth! This is a great picture to pull out to show the kids when they have some of their own.