header-photo

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Holidays and Plans

I've been meaning to post a blog for a couple of weeks now, but have not been able to find the time! I thought I would try to update everyone on what we are doing now and what our plans for the next several couple of weeks will be.
Currently, we are in California visiting Brian's family. We will be here until January 2 and then will head back to Texas to pack up for Turkey. We don't have plane tickets yet, but will let you know as soon as we know our exact plans. The unofficial date is January 12. Needless to say we have a lot to do before we can head back to Turkey. I keep having dreams that we are sitting in our kitchen in Turkey and I am remembering things I forgot to bring with me. Namely food items! I had dreams about food before I came back to America and now I am dreaming about forgetting food when I go back. I think I must have a problem!
Well that is all I am posting for now. Stay tuned for pictures next time!

2 comments:

Kayseri Protestan Kilisesi said...

Cok sisman oldugun icin hep yemegi dusunuyorsun! Eger baska bir seyi dusunursen belki daha zayif olacaksin.

Gina said...

Man...who could top THAT comment!!