header-photo

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Questions

My kids are in bed. I could watch a movie. I could study Turkish. I could finish cleaning the kitchen. I could do a lot of things, but I think I am going to write a post. Since my post from this morning was just copied and pasted from a post from last year I thought I would give you something new to read. And since I'm not sure what that new thing should be I thought I would take some questions. What do you want me to write about? I'm looking for questions that are "clean and decent" ;0) and something that I don't have to go look up. If you want to know about quantum physics, what worsted yarn is, or the ingredients in Hungarian Goulash don't ask me. I would just have to google it...so save me the trouble and google it yourself. If you have a question about me...something that you are dying to know, something that has been keeping you awake at night, something that you think would make the world a better place if I shared it please ask me. I want to do my part to help you sleep and make the world a better place! Any other questions that you think I might have "the" answer to feel free to submit as well. I'll be waiting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure this keeps me awake at night, or if it will make the world a better place, but it more a curiosity thing. When you put your socks and shoes on, do you go, "sock, sock, shoe, shoe," or "sock, shoe, sock shoe?" Which sock do you put on first, right or left?

Also, why do people always seem to say, "Put your shoes and socks on?" It should be, "Put your socks and shoes on!" What do you think?

HeyJoe said...

Clean and decent?

I'm out. Sorry.

Don't delete this.

Natalie said...

witty - a post will be written concerning your question. i actually have several things to say about it, because surprisingly this same thing has come up in two other conversations in the past two weeks! take note...you are on the cutting edge my friend...asking questions that people on the other side of the world are talking about!

heyjoe - you crack me up. really.

becky marshall said...

i have a question. can i link your blog to mine?

Natalie said...

becky - of course you can! i would be honored.