header-photo

Friday, February 22, 2008

maybe the issue...

Regarding my emails. A friend just checked his spam folder after I emailed him and my emails were piling up there. If you think you should have gotten an email from me please check your spam folders. Please put nagdalie@aol.com, brinatdixon@gmail.com, and natalie@dixonchronicles.com in your acceptable emails addresses...unless you don't want to receive my emails. If that is the case then just leave them in spam, but you will be missing out on all the wonderful things I have to say. Because, hey, getting an email from me is like getting a hallmark card...only better!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one from today, not sure if you sent anything earlier the past couple of days. I seem to get them all fine in my gmail account. AND yes it is better than a Hallmark card... it is like getting a bit of sunshine....

Natalie said...

witty - you are witty! made me laugh. my emails are like a bit of sunshine...and a bright star on a dark night, and a cool breeze on a hot day, and the reason so many people get up in the morning. ahhhh...i am just so special!

Anonymous said...

'Tis true.... all that and so much more!!

You forgot one other thing it is...

Your emails are like a warm fire, for toasting marshmallows....

Natalie said...

witty - now that's just plain ol' funny! and it made me miss marshmallows. another thing they don't have here! sigh!

Anonymous said...

LOL

Glad you thought so! Sorry about the marshmallows! I just checked on Amazon.com, and did you know you can order food from them? AND I see they have Gourmet Very Vanilla Marshmallows and a Marshmallow Gift Pack! Can you get things shipped there? Have not gotten any additional emails, everything working on your end?

Natalie said...

witty - we can get things shipped in. we order stuff from amazon.com/uk on occasion. they won't deliver computer games or equipment, but books and dvds come just fine. it's too bad really. i tried to order guitar hero for our european wii and they wouldn't deliver. oh well.

and yes...my email is working...i think. i sent you an email probably about the same time you made your comment on here!